SPECIAL NOTE EFFECTIVE 12/1/18: As Atlantic Union College is closed, arrangements are in effect that impact transcript and other records processing. Please plan ahead to request your transcript(s) at least 10 business days before you will need access to the information. Rush processing is NOT AVAILABLE. Transcripts are not processed on holidays or weekends. Requests are considered received, and minimum 5 processing days in effect, when Records staff is in office and incoming requests have been logged. Additionally, please use firstname.lastname@example.org as your main method of contact. Voicemails will not be received unless staff is physically in the office.
Educational, Nursing, and employment verification will no longer be provided as of 6/30/19.
For Official Transcripts please
Fill out, print, and sign the records request form in order to request records services. Please ensure each request form has been SIGNED, and ALL relevant information has been filled out, before submitting it to our office. Unsigned, unpaid, or incomplete requests will not be processed. Send to:
- EMAIL a signed scan: email@example.com
- FAX: 978-368-2018
- USPS: Atlantic Union College – Records Office, P.O. Box 1000, South Lancaster MA 01561-1000
Use the Pay Now button below to pay for your record(s), include a money order with your mailed request, or contact the Cashier at 978-368-2208 for other payment methods.
Fee Schedule Effective 12/1/18:
- Unofficial transcript (paper, fax, or electronic) $5.00 (per copy)
- Official paper transcript $7.50 (per paper copy)
- Official electronic transcript $7.50
- Education, Nursing Education, or Employment Verification $10.00 (Allow AT LEAST 10 days for processing.) Not available after 6/30/19.
Reference and Verification Professionals: Please note that while we do not require that you use our form, we do require a signature to release any information. Handwritten signatures only please, no electronic or other methods. This service will not be available after 6/30/19. Thank you for understanding.
NOTICE: The Academic Records office is open By Appointment only.